The Most Creative Business Cards Ever.
- Toy Chair Business Card
- Miniature Plumber’s Plunger With Contact Information
- Seed Packet Business Card
- Bike Multi-Tool Business Card
- Classic Rock Theme Business Card: This groovy hair salon comb plays a classic rock theme when rubbed by fingernail, using the same principle as a musicbox comb.
- Transformable Cargo Box Business Card
“A woman from the audience asks: ‘Why were there so few women among the Beat writers?’ and [Gregory] Corso, suddenly utterly serious, leans forward and says: “There were women, they were there, I knew them, their families put them in institutions, they were given electric shock. In the ’50s if you were male you could be a rebel, but if you were female your families had you locked up.”—
Stephen Scobie, on the Naropa Institute’s 1994 tribute to Allen Ginsberg (via thisisendless)
I’m just frozen. Absences of women in history don’t “just happen,” they are made.
We talked about this in my American literature course for about two seconds. When I asked the professor why there were no female poets on our syllabus from that era he just said “there was nothing really of note”.
I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.Just in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
STOP SCROLLING! Please reblog this vitally important information because at least one of your followers is self-harming. Thank you!
Well, since I’ve reached an unexpected number of followers, I decided it was finally time for a giveaway ! !! ! yayy
There will be two winners : first winner gets a wig of their choice AND a pair of circle lenses. They can be from any shop, I don’t really mind as long as their website is easy to understand. If you need help to find a good online shop, I can help, don’t worry ! Second winner gets a little alpaca plushie, and we’ll decide together in time from which shop it’ll come from because it depends of the color you want, etc.
Also, here are some rules :
- Only reblogs count (the giveaway won’t happen if this post doesn’t get at least 500 notes)
- You have to be following me
- No giveaway blogs, ew
- You have to be comfortable giving me your address
- If the winners don’t answer during the 48 hours after I’ve informed them that they win, I’ll randomly chose another one
I think that’s it, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!